This trivia game is a large group version of Smart Ass with a slightly cleaner title :).
We normally have 4 teams and each team is sitting an equal distance from the stage toward the back of the room. Have each team pick a runner.
I grabbed 10 different cards from the Smart Ass, but you can write your clues in you want. Have the game leader up front read 1 clue at a time giving space between clues for teams to run up and give their answer. When a team thinks they know the Who, What or Where the runner goes up and tells the host. If they are wrong they must return back to their team and wait for the next clue to be read before they can return with another answer.
The trick for teams is the clues start vague and get more specific as you go (see example below). There are always 10 clues and if you get it correct earlier in the clues you get more points but if you get it wrong you will have to wait longer to answer.
Example (with points beside):
What Am I?
- 300 – I am a beverage
- 200 – Some people cannot tolerate me
- 100 – I come from mammals
- 75 – I can only sit out for so long
- 50 – When warm, I might calm you down
- 25 – I am in the name of some chocolate bars
- 10 – snow shares my color
- 5 – Santa claus expects me with a cookie
- 1 – Babies need me to grow
- 1 – What am I, with the initial M?