- 2 Pizza Boxes per team
- 1 Dodgeball or similar ball per team
How to Play
Split your group into teams and get in lines like you would a relay. Have you space set up like the diagram. Then much like real curling 1 person will roll that ball toward the scoring area, while 2 others from the team fan the ball to speed it up or slow it down. Once the ball stops in a scoring zone, the players fanning the ball grab it and run back and give it to the next person in line. Pick a time limit for the game and at the end of time the team with the most points wins.
A few rules:
- The ball may not ever go backwards, if you fan the ball to hard and moves back toward the start line you are done and have to grab the ball and give to the next people in line.
- The pizza boxes may not touch the ball
- The ball must be still (over barely moving) to count for points.
- if the ball goes past the last scoring area you get no points and need to return back to your line.